Its technology derived from the competition is based on the long history of CASTROL in the competition as well as its experience in the development of lubricants ensuring maximum engine performance without sacrificing its durability, thus providing a clear benefit over other types of engine lubricants.
The formulation ofCASTROL Power 1 Racing 4T 5W-40 uses Trizone Technology™ technology for 4-course engine lubricants, achieving maximum engine, clutch and gear protection, even under the most demanding driving conditions such as sustained driving at high rpm.
CASTROL Power 1 Racing 4T 5W-40 is recommended for all modern high-performance motorcycle engines where API and JASO specifications are required.
It is specially approved by BMW for the K1600, K1300, K1200, S1000 RR, and G450X models. It can be used in various motorcycle gearboxes where it provides excellent clutch performance.
- Fully synthetic 4-time motorcycle lubricant with Trizone Technology™.
- Racing-derived formulation technology for maximum engine acceleration.
- Extreme performance in motors with cooling systems either by water or air.
- Excellent control of volatility and consumption of lubricant derived from high speeds.
- Excellent stability against cutting avoiding fracture of the lubricant film.
- Meets the requirements established for catalyst motors.
BMW S1000RR, K1200, K1300, K1600,R1200 (K50), HP4, G450 and C1
All containers must be stored under cover. In case of storage outdoors the drums should be upright to avoid possible water entry as well as deterioration of the container. Products must not be stored at temperatures above 60oC, exposed to strong sun or low temperatures.